Neighborhood Concerns – Who should I call?

Decorate your fridge with our printable PDF of Who to Call in City Government. (Text also included below)

Neighborhood Concerns – Who should I call?

Do you find the condition of our neighborhood unacceptable? A recent Nextdoor post showed how to make a difference. Here is an excerpt:

Call 911 when a person is

  • a danger to self or others, is experiencing a medical or psychological emergency
  • committing a crime (selling/doing illegal drugs, lewd behavior/nudity, theft etc)

    Call 311 or non emergency police number (415) 553-0123 to

  • provide well-being checks for people not in imminent danger but who need help
  • report tents/encampments, aggressive panhandling/behavior, people blocking sidewalks/ entrances
  • file a noise complaint or submit a public service request

    Use the 311 app and Twitter @SF311 to

  • reinforce 311 and police calls with helpful photos and messages
  • report Syringes/drug paraphernalia, human waste, garbage/debris etc.

    You can also contact your supervisor and the mayor with your concerns

Aaron Peskin

District 3
(415) 554-7450
Twitter: @AaronPeskin

Mayor London Breed

(415) 554-6141
Twitter: @LondonBreed