What is the GGTA?
We also provide current information to our members via e-mail.
Join GGTA or Renew your Membership Today!
Click the Payment button to pay via PayPal.
Or, mail a check for $30 payable to: GGTA, P.O. Box 2134, San Francisco, CA 94126.
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number.
Thank you for your support!
- Invitations to socials, including our monthly First Tuesday gatherings.
- Email newsletters with information about events and issues at the Gateway and in the neighborhood
- Comfort of knowing GGTA’s main mission is to protect your rent control
- Membership in a watchdog community group that keeps a keen eye on any developments that may affect our quality of life, for better or worse
- Liaison with a GGTA building representative to facilitate communications when needed.
The GGTA is a 501(c)(4) non-profit organization. Contributions are not tax deductible.