Decorate your fridge with our printable PDF of Who to Call in City Government. (Text also included below)
Neighborhood Concerns – Who should I call?
Do you find the condition of our neighborhood unacceptable? A recent Nextdoor post showed how to make a difference. Here is an excerpt:
Call 911 when a person is
- a danger to self or others, is experiencing a medical or psychological emergency
- committing a crime (selling/doing illegal drugs, lewd behavior/nudity, theft etc)
Call 311 or non emergency police number (415) 553-0123 to
- provide well-being checks for people not in imminent danger but who need help
- report tents/encampments, aggressive panhandling/behavior, people blocking sidewalks/ entrances
- file a noise complaint or submit a public service request
Use the 311 app and Twitter @SF311 to
- reinforce 311 and police calls with helpful photos and messages
- report Syringes/drug paraphernalia, human waste, garbage/debris etc.
You can also contact your supervisor and the mayor with your concerns
Mayor London Breed
(415) 554-6141 MayorLondondBreed@sfgov.org